A "FLOW" OF COMMUNICATION FROM A "SMART" PERSPECTIVE
The most technologically advanced solution for complex auto repairs goes by one name: SmartFlow. Seeing as certain vehicle conditions are easier seen than explained, the age-old saying proves true: "A picture is worth 1000 words."
SmartFlow is being integrated into more and more auto repair shops throughout the country. This completely paperless technology simplifies the auto repair process while providing customers with increased visibility and overall confidence from start to finish.
HOW DOES SMARTFLOW BENEFIT CAR OWNERS?
The name literally defines itself: "Smartly maximizing the workflow." SmartFlow is an all-in-one communications solution for auto repair businesses and customers alike, and is available at Sterling Auto Repair.
Features of SmartFlow at Sterling Auto Repair include:
- A comprehensive inspection with photos and video.
- Visual verification of the exact issues affecting the vehicle.
- Sharing of all information, including repair procedures required.
- Simplified spelling out of all corrective steps ahead.
- Education on a vehicle's overall system and operations.
- Demonstrations of how damaged or worn-out parts affect safety.
- Future repair recommendations ranked for priority and urgency.
- Information conveyed on vehicle status every step of the way.
- Choices of communication via text, email, phone.
- Paperless from start to finish!
Thanks to SmartFlow, drivers in Jackson, CA, and surrounding areas see with their own eyes what ails their vehicle, rather than simply taking a service advisor's word for it. Along with this, detailed inspection reports are delivered directly to the motorist's email inbox.
Altogether, drivers in Jackson have every tool at their fingertips to approve all needed work, based on the most thorough inspections and accurate diagnoses of any vehicle. SmartFlow ultimately benefits the entire working relationship between shop and driver; it truly defines the future of auto repair and is available to you at Sterling Auto Repair.
Putting customers first; building strong, lasting relationships through complete communication: This is SmartFlow.